Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

about my folders

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hakeer

hakeer

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 PM

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:17 AM

hi,

i was infected by a virus called classified exe and i manage to removed it but it was so fast superhidden some of my folders including program files folder, luckily i also unhide it but seems looking like ticking showing hidden files and folder meaning it was like dim now if you clicked the properties the tab hidden is still unlightened so i cannot unhide those folders.Now anyone could pleased tell me on how to restore it to its original state.

Edited by hakeer, 23 November 2009 - 09:18 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 othersteve

othersteve

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 PM

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:40 AM

Hello hakeer,

It seems you are probably still infected. Please follow these instructions and post a log in the respective forum if necessary.

Thanks!

~os
geek since childhood, tech for over ten years
ign boards moderator of eight years
digitalchumps.com managing editor (tired of fixing your computer? take a break and read about some videogames instead. ;)

Life is short do something nice for someone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users