Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Odyssey Client Dialog Box Question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sc007

sc007

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 AM

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:00 PM

Can anyone help me? A dialog box just suddenly appeared on my desktop. It is for Odyssey Client and states, please wait while windows configures Odyssey Client. If the subsequent dialog box opens, it cannot find the correct file. The cancel button doesn't allow you to cancel. I shut down the computer and upon turning it back on, the same dialog box appears. In my Network Connections properties, Odyssey Client is listed, but the uninstall and properties buttons are grayed out so I can't uninstall it.

Any help on removing the dialog box is appreciated. Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CaveDweller2

CaveDweller2

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 AM

Posted 22 November 2009 - 10:37 PM

Do you have a Linksys wireless card? Did you just update the software or install new software? Not the driver but the software.

Hope this helps thumbup.gif

Associate in Applied Science - Network Systems Management - Trident Technical College

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users