Hi Tom, no problem..
Have three ideas..
If you use Daemon tools.. I belive that is where this is from,d347bus.sys...
move the daemon tools files from programme files to my documents and reboot.
Please run System File Checker sfc /scannow
... For more information on this tool see How To Use Sfc.exe To Repair System Files
NOTE for Vista users..The command needs to be run from an elevated Command Prompt.
Click Start, type cmd
into the Start/Search box,
in the list above and select 'Run as Administrator
You will need your operating system CD handy.
Open Windows Task Manager....by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC
Then click File
.. then New Task(Run)
In the box that opens type sfc /scannow
......There is a space between c and /
Let it run and insert the XP CD when asked.
This Maybe??We need to repair some of windows' internal registration settings
- Please download Dial-A-Fix from one of the following mirrors:
- Extract the zip file to your desktop.
- Double click Dial-a-Fix.exe to start the program.
- Press the green double checkmark box (Looks like this: )
- UNcheck "Empty Temp Folders", as well as "Adjust Time/Date" in the prep section. The prep section should then look like this:
- When the window looks like this, press the GO button in the bottom of the window.
- Exit/Close Dial-A-Fix