Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antimalware

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 danthib

danthib

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:12 AM

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:55 PM

Hello,

I've been working on my wife's machine for many hours now. We removed Antimalware and numerous parts, through file deletes and registery edits. Looks like it's gone, but firefox and IE are still redirecting (google.com -> google.nl)

Attached the HJT log - any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:36 AM

Hello,
Do you still desire help? Please outline your current problems and inform me of what you have done since your last post.
Kind regards,
~ t
Proud member - Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators
Posted Image

I do not accept personal donations for assistance provided. I would ask that you instead consider donating the greatest gift - Organ Donation. Your organs are of no use to you when your gone. You will save a life that would otherwise be lost!

http://donatelife.net/register-now/

#3 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:42 AM

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic
Proud member - Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators
Posted Image

I do not accept personal donations for assistance provided. I would ask that you instead consider donating the greatest gift - Organ Donation. Your organs are of no use to you when your gone. You will save a life that would otherwise be lost!

http://donatelife.net/register-now/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users