I really want to get myself a laptop that I can put all my stuff on. I was hoping I could post kind of what I was looking for and hopefully someone could help me out!
If possible, I would need something that had:
- Duo processor: I was told it is needed over a solo processor
- About 3gb of ram: This is probably all I would need but willing to take more
- 300GB hard drive: I don't have that much to really store on my computer. Just a ton of papers from school, bank account statements, and such so I don't need one that is super large. I think 300 would be a good size but not exactly sure if that is to big or to small.
- Long battery life: This is probably the hardest thing to find. I commute to school so I would like to be able to bring it and not have to hook it up to the wall but if I must, that is okay. I was shooting for 5 hours but willing to compromise.
- Windows stuff: I would like things like word and excel on the computer. Does that come with since most have windows 7 on it or do I have to purchase something separate?
Any help is appreciated and if you need any more info just let me know. Everyone has been wonderful and fixing my desktop so I know I can count on the people here!
Edited by LazyMan826, 20 November 2009 - 09:05 PM.