Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

safe mode wont work

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 huskeyfan8

huskeyfan8

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 PM

Posted 20 November 2009 - 08:08 PM

I recently got a virus that I can get rid of and normally I would use safe mode to help get rid of it but cpu restarts everytime I try safe mode.

Other problems include sound wont work unless I unplug and then plug speakers back in, also wont find wireless internet, yahoo bad request everytime i start firefox (no big deal, but still annoying and means something wrong), and some advertising spyware everytime I google something. Avira wont start either.

Im assuming these are all related somehow.

Ran SuperAntiSpyware and Malwarebytes, and Avira boot cd and problems persist.

Not sure where to go from here

Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users