Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Firefox AddBlock Plus configuration problem..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 voltronDefender

voltronDefender

• Members
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:46 PM

Hi :inlove: ;

Can you help me with this problem. When I use Firefox 3.5 it displays without the usual look eventhough I have WOT/NoScript/AddBlock plus. It just appeared like it one day.

When I use Google Chrome it displays fine. Also with IE it's okay but with FF it's not.

I re-installed FF but it's still the same. When I click "disable on this page only ---AddBlock Plus Options" it appears normal. I need to be secure from unwanted adds the reason why I use Add Block Plus but it seems AddBlock Plus is blocking all images...

How can I configure AddBlock Plus efficiently?

What can I do to make it look normal?

Are there settings that I need to check?

Help!

voltronDefender :thumbsup:

PS;

I can't seem to attach images here I can't see an "attach image" button... :flowers: :trumpet:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 AM

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:53 PM

You could try deleting all your custom filters.
Posted Image

#3 voltronDefender

voltronDefender
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 28 November 2009 - 01:48 PM

Hi Amazing Andrew;

Thanks for the reply and sorry for my late reply. I had problems with an RMA for Seagate and I am using a borrowed HDD as of the moment. I resorted to disabling on the sites I frequently visit but it's quite slow that way....

I will try your advice on the matter. If there are any tips you can share with me on setting up FF please do kidnly share it. Thanks so much.

voltronDefender

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users