Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

question about vista

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rampage90

Rampage90

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 PM

Posted 08 August 2005 - 03:02 PM

with vista coming out in the near future i am planning on getting my copy once it comes out, but one question makes me not want to get it if i am not sure, what programs will be able to operate on this OS, will my games be incompatible? and other programs

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,389 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 PM

Posted 08 August 2005 - 04:53 PM

From everything I have read, most programs will be completely backwards compatible. Some products may need an update to be compatible, but for the most part you should be ok.

#3 g52ultra

g52ultra

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 PM

Posted 09 August 2005 - 09:24 PM

I'll be throwing a list out here in couple days as to what I've learned works as far as programs and drivers (and what doesn't). Stay tuned. Hope others do the same.
Anybody know where John Titors's '66 Vette is (or was, or will be)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users