Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do I move an email message to Word and then send it out to another person

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tomjones

tomjones

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 PM

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:39 PM

I know this is probably a completely newbie question,I have read the tutorial but can not seem to make it work.I am working on a Windows XP Profesional 2002.I usually send messages directly from my mail server which is mail.com but I have a client that says he does not use Doral any more and that if I can put it into word and than email it he will be able to read my text.I sent photos which he was able to open but could not recieve the text of my email.I hope I have been as clear as possible.
Thanks to anyone who can help,
Tomjones

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garybeafl

garybeafl

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 PM

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:36 PM

Copy and Paste the text into Word. Save the word document. Add the word document to your e mail as an attachment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users