Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Well heres a suggestion for google

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TheEgg

TheEgg

• Members
  • 136 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 PM

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:57 PM

Sometimes I search google images. An image sometimes takes me to a very LOOOOONG page. Usually a blog. First, I can't stand pages with too much on them with the scroll bar becoming a grain of rice.

But anyway, I find it hard to find the image on the page so I can read about it and find the context of it. So google needs to put an option in the top that says "find on page", and it will use like an anchor to to take you to where the picture is on the page.

Also, google needs to let you have control of the top frame again like they used to. I remember when I used to be able to grab the bar and squeeze the top google frame all the way up. Now the only way to get rid of it is to close the frame. Which even on high speed broadband, takes too much time to reload. Even wasting a second of my time bothers me.

Thoughts.

Edited by TheEgg, 19 November 2009 - 09:57 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users