Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:19 PM
My computer is no longer booting up after a series of events:
- Prompted after startup to update Nvidia drivers. I selected remind me later.
- Next time I booted up, my video card was no longer working and was not recognized.
- Rebooted, now it doesn't startup at all. I only get a black screeen after the initial startup messages.
- Attempted to startup in Safe Mode, the last cmd is:
- It freezes here.
- Was recently infected with Anti-aid. I thought it was removed successfully. Everything ran fine for 2 days after removal, I do not know if this problem is related.
- Prior to this issue, windows ran an automatic up, I do not know if this is related.
Any tips on what I should try?