Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Corel seem like good people

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheEgg

TheEgg

• Members
  • 136 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 PM

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:15 AM

I downloaded Paint Shop Pro X2 a while ago and made some things with it. After the 30 day trial ended, I went back to my good ol' PSP 9 which I own. But then I realized that I couldn't open the PSP X2 files with PSP9. So today I just reinstalled PSP X2 Ultimate. (I forgot whether I had downloaded Ultimate or regular the first time and thought that if I downloaded the other, maybe I would get another 30 day trial). Well the program said my trial period ended. BUT it gave me an option to extend the trial for another 30 days. wow. Thats something I've never seen before. And on their website, their price got slashed down from 99.99 to 39.99. They must be desperate.

So they seem like good people, its just too bad PSP X2 sucks though. Well I think it sucks. I like my PSP 9 and will continue to use it. PSP X2's pick and move tools made picking just the right layers I want much harder than PSP 9. PSP 9 just has a move tool. The move tool does pretty much the same thing as the pick tool.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:59 AM

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:53 AM

Wow, that is nice of them. Most trialware won't give you that option at all.

I've not tried the latest version of PSP. Version 9 works just fine for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users