Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking for help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 redd2

redd2

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:51 AM

Posted 07 August 2005 - 03:55 PM

Anyone know of a true "free" site to search for a person? I have the name, dob, and ss#. All sites I've tried ask for a fee. I just want to know if this person it still walking free or has finally been arrested for something. He is my brothers killer. My brother was murdered on August 6th, yesterday was the anniversary. Even though it has been 19 years my mother and I are still having an extremely hard time with this. Even if he is in jail on unrelated charges it is better than nothing. This guy is a walking time bomb, his past record shows arrests for extreme domestic violence, assult/battery, elder abuse, child abuse, drug charges, and many other violent crimes. Any info. on sites I could check would be appreciated.

Yes, I would like to see him get what he has coming to him but I know that if I or my family do anything to harm him then we would be no better than he is. Believe me, we don't want to physically harm this individual.

Thanks.
Redd2

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Staff Emeritus
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:04:51 AM

Posted 08 August 2005 - 09:21 AM

This BC member is being helped via another means.