Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 peace.chaos

peace.chaos

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:15 PM

Hi everyone. Just thought I would introduce myself. I''ve been lurking around this site for a couple of weeks now, looking for tips on fixing my PC. I've been taking my time, poking around and trying a couple of things on my own machine (praying not to mess up the recovery partition while I'm at it). But now my friend asked me to check out her PC... so I figured if she wants it back and fixed any time soon, I should get a user account at the one & only BleepingComputer.com! Yay!! Anyhow, yeah... I don't usually introduce myself on forums because I'm like, paranoid of people knowing my name and all that these days, I'm weird like that. I dunno if I should make an exception or not? For now probably not.

So, like I said , just wanted to say hi. And I look forward to hearing from someone infinitely more knowledgeable than me when I post to the other forums. Hopefully all will be well shortly with my friend's PC.

Well, see y'all in there! :thumbsup:

~*~Peace/Chaos make the world spin~*~

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 techextreme

techextreme

Bleepin Tech

• Members
  • 2,125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:01 AM

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:25 PM

Hi peace.chaos,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

You may want to have a look at the New User Orientation Forum to get acquainted with how the forum works.

Once again, welcome to Bleeping Computer and Enjoy your stay. :thumbsup:
Techextreme

"Admire those who attempt great things, even though they fail."

-- Seneca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users