Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

If you wear glasses check this out!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 4,084 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:53 AM

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:32 PM

If you wear bifocals or verilux you will very much appreciate what I have done! Having worn glasses for many years and suffered neck aches looking a my computer screens I knew I needed something new. At first I had a pair of glasses made dedicated to the computer, that was alright for awhile but a real pain when I had to jump up and do something and could not focus well.
Ok what I did with the help of my eye glass guy was to make upside down bifocals, I can hear the Huh's!!! They have the close up part on top and the distance on the bottom, I did this about six months ago and have not had one neck ache since. The glasses allow me to look at my screens with my head level not tipped way back trying to focus through the bottom, believe me spending 10 12 hours a day was not fun now it does not bother me one iota! Next I will have a pair using verilux lens I hope they work as good as these.

Phil

Honesty & Integrity Above All!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 flyboy_ont

flyboy_ont

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:55 PM

I am wearing bifocals as I read this thread. What a great idea!

#3 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4,084 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:53 AM

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:05 PM

I am wearing bifocals as I read this thread. What a great idea!

Cost me $80 spit compared to what I used to go through!

Honesty & Integrity Above All!

#4 flyboy_ont

flyboy_ont

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:07 PM

Unfortuately being in Canada, they'll cost 3 times as much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users