Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Transferring Office 2007 Home/Student to new computer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tigerrat

Tigerrat

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 AM

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:43 PM

I have a store bought version that allows me to use it on 3 computers which I am presently doing. I want to replace one computer with a new one. Can I just do a fresh install or do I have to some way move the copy off the old PC to the new one? I just want to keep 3 working copies. Thanks, Ken

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 AM

Posted 26 November 2009 - 05:52 AM

you just uninstall it from the old computer and install it on the new computer, it should activate over the net, if it doesn't activate over the internet, just choose phone method. Just listen to the instructions the automated voice tells you. You may have to input several numbers to get your activation code don't bother writing them down, just type stright in as they are different every time you install it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users