Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

how to remote my office pc?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jesica

jesica

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 AM

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:29 AM

i need to remote my office pc, how can i achieve that? using remote control software, then which one?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 D.rosado

D.rosado

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:58 AM

i need to remote my office pc, how can i achieve that? using remote control software, then which one?

Hello Jessica, There are a few ways to remote into a office pc. This is a great program / site that can get you into your office pc from anywhere that has a internet connection.

https://www.gotomypc.com/

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Daniel Rosado

#3 DaffyKantReed

DaffyKantReed

• Members
  • 190 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 AM

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:53 PM

Windows has Remote Assistance built in since Windows XP.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/300546

As D.R. says elsewhere in the thread, GoToMyPC is a solid product, though you will have to pay for it after the initial 30 day trial is over. I've had very good success with it.

#4 helloguys

helloguys

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2009 - 01:59 AM

hello, jesica. How about Netman, a set of free remote software. A friend recommended it to me ,and now i'm recommending it to u, for it works well and it's basically free.

#5 CaveDweller2

CaveDweller2

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 AM

Posted 19 November 2009 - 03:53 AM

Just curious, does your office have an IT department? or is just a small office without a need? I ask because you might want to check with them or whom ever set up the network to see if you can even do what you need. =)

Hope this helps thumbup.gif

Associate in Applied Science - Network Systems Management - Trident Technical College

#6 jesica

jesica
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:19 AM

Just curious, does your office have an IT department? or is just a small office without a need? I ask because you might want to check with them or whom ever set up the network to see if you can even do what you need. =)

We have an IT department there. Is that means i have to get permission if i wanna to remote access my office computer. Thanks.

#7 CaveDweller2

CaveDweller2

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 AM

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:57 AM

I would ask them if you are allowed to do that and if so can they suggest how best to do it.

Hope this helps thumbup.gif

Associate in Applied Science - Network Systems Management - Trident Technical College

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users