Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What do you want?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 ILoveTabitha

ILoveTabitha

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 AM

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:57 PM

So, what in the world would you like to have? You can list every single thing you want in the world, or you can only list the things you really want, it's up to you. Feel free to include notes, links to official websites, links to places to buy it, pictures, etc. Please don't go off and try lecturing me about how I don't have StarCraft II on that list, the only reason I didn't put it is because I already have it (pre-ordered). I'll start by posting what I want:

Sole Survivor (PC)
Reenactor Entertainment's first game, Star Trek Universe, is the best game of all time. Let's see if their second game will be just as good.

Ackuron (PC)
This is Reenactor Entertainment's other upcoming game.

Dragon Age: Origins (Xbox 360)
I saw the trailer of this game two days ago on Hulu while watching Babylon 5. I have wanted it ever since.

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball (Xbox)
I have the second one for Xbox 360 and it is awesome.

Xbox Live Gold membership
I'd like to be able to play Halo 3 (and other games) online. I'd also like to access other features that only Xbox Live Gold members can access.

Sony PlayStation 3

Nintendo Wii

Nintendo GameCube Modem Adapter
So I can play GameCube games online.

Diablo III (PC)
It's by Blizzard, so it has to be good.

StarCraft: Ghost (GameCube)
It's StarCraft for the GameCube, what self-respecting StarCraft fan doesn't want this.

Mythos (PC)
Flagship got flagshipped, but I'll try this anyway.

Torchlight (PC)
These Blizzard Entertainment rejects are on their way to getting rejected (for the fourth time: Condor Studios = defunct, Blizzard North = defunct, Flagship Studios = defunct, Runic Games = TBA). Let's see how they go about getting failing this time. The only reason I want it is because the company was created by people who got fired from Blizzard Entertainment (plus Hellgate: London was actually kind of fun, it's a shame they it down when the company went under).

Zombieland (DVD)
Zombieland is the best movie ever.

Halo: Reach (Xbox 360)
Halo 3: ODST is awesome, let's hope this is too.

Halo Wars (Xbox 360)
The demo is alright.

Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360)
Yet again Capcom took out the best part of Resident Evil, horror. While this game doesn't have zombies and isn't a survival horror game (it's survival action now; check Capcom's official website if you don't believe me), the demo is alright, so I guess I'll try it (despite it not having zombies or being scary).

Halo 2 (Xbox)
The only Halo game I don't own (other than Halo Wars, but that isn't by Bungie anyway).

StarCraft: Ghost (Xbox)
The Xbox port of the GameCube game.

GEnie membership
I always wanted a GEnie account.

Star Wars: Force Commander
This game is quite fun, despite what that one review website said.

Sony PSP

Pandora

Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360)
I already have this for Steam, but I want the Xbox 360 version so I can play with Tabitha Wright.

Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360)
Despite my previous statement about how I probably wouldn't buy this game, the demo changed my mind (and so did two of my best friends who kept saying that the demo is awesome, leading me to try it). Thank you Tabitha Wright and Brandon Burke for convincing me to try the demo, hopefully we can play the full game together sometime.

Aliens: Colonial Marines (Xbox 360)
I canceled my PC pre-order of this game shortly upon recieving an Xbox 360 from my uncle, Prime Minister Jonathan McDonald of Jonathanland (Jonathanland is an independent country in North America), and my parents, who chipped in to purchase the Xbox 360. I am going to get it for Xbox 360 instead of PC now.

Aliens versus Predator 3 (Xbox 360)
I canceled my PC pre-order of this game shortly upon recieving an Xbox 360 from my uncle, Prime Minister Jonathan McDonald of Jonathanland (Jonathanland is an independent country in North America), and my parents, who chipped in to purchase the Xbox 360. I am going to get it for Xbox 360 instead of PC now.

Singularity (Xbox 360)
This game looks like it may be interesting.

Heat Pal
I would really like a new Heat Pal, I have one now, but it is really old and kind of smells bad now (because I lost it several years ago, only to find it inside of a large sealed chest inside of my room a couple months ago).

Aliens versus Predator 2 (PC)
The first game is quite fun.

Beach Spikers (GameCube)
Have you seen the cover?

FreeSpace 2 (PC)
I'm a Descent fan.

Descent IV (PC)
I'm a Descent fan.

DUST 514 (Xbox 360)
This looks awesome (it's a shame it's in the EVE Online franchise instead of being it's own thing).

Star Trek Online (PC)
Star Trek Universe by Reenactor Entertainment is the best MMO of all time, let's see if this third-party game is even a fourth as good (which is highly unlikely).

Stargate Worlds (PC)

Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC)

Jumpgate Evolution (PC)
Everyone hates this game, because they think it is a sign that NetDevil might turn gay and shutdown Jumpgate. However, I will try it anyway.

Microsoft Windows Millenium Edition
I want a Windows Me.

Nintendo DS Lite Browser (DS)

P.N.03 (GameCube)

Resident Evil 2 (GameCube)

Resident Evil 4 (GameCube)
They took out zombies and they changed the genre to survival action, those *******s!

Resident Evil Zero (GameCube)
The GameCube remake of the first Resident Evil is the scariest game of all time, let's see if this is any good.

Star Trek: Starfleet Academy (PC)
I beat every single simulation in the game when my uncle, Prime Minister Jonathan McDonald of Jonathanland, let me borrow his copy of the game. However, once I graduated from Starfleet Academy and went on to captain my own starship (not a simulation), I got owned on the first mission (several times). I got the spacebourne entity's attention, but then those damned Klingons come in and one of them always makes the sun go supernova long before I can catch him (he's like 30 minutes away at maximum implulse, and if I go to warp, it takes me away from him (and I never did learn how to manual warp). If anybody knows how to beat the first non-simulation mission, then please tell me. So, I really want this game so I can finally beat it, and so I can play it's multiplayer (which I haven't tried yet). I'd also like to try it on the hardest difficulty (I did it on easy when I borrowed it from my uncle).

Star Trek: Starfleet Command (PC)
Starfleet Academy was so good that I feel the need to try out another Star Trek space simulation game.

Star Trek: Klingon Academy (PC)
Starfleet Academy's dark twin, Klingon Academy. I'm worried this might suck though (since in the first game you have tons of options to choose from in both simulations, post-graduation, and while at the academy), yet I'm not sure there will be too many options in single player (since for Klingons there is only one option: fighting).

Star Trek Starfleet Academy Expansion: Chekov's Lost Missions (PC)
The expansion pack to Starfleet Academy. I can only imagine what wonderful new missions there are.

Star Wars: X-Wing VS TIE Fighter with Balance of Power (PC)
The original game is awesome, I hope the expansion pack is just as good. Before you go BTEV (inside joke), please note that my club is recruiting pilots, so if you want to fly for the best club in the Week of War (and you play either Star Wars: X-Wing versus TIE Fighter or Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance), then feel free to send me a PM here and ask if you can join Godz Minnionz.

Sun Solaris 10
I want to get a Solaris operating system.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time w/ Master Quest (GameCube)
I want to try this game out again.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GameCube)
This game is awesome.

The Sum of All Fears (PC)
I used to have this game, but the CD broke.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Rogue Spear (PC)
I used to have this game, but the CD broke.

Planet Hot Wheels (PC)
I used to play this game with my uncle, Prime Minister Jonathan McDonald of Jonathanland, all the time.

MechWarrior: 3015 (PC)
Please don't retcon the MechWarrior/BattleTech franchise.

Multiplayer BattleTech: EGA (PC)
I want to play this so bad.

Multiplayer BattleTech: Solaris (PC)
I also want to play this.

Multiplayer BattleTech 3025 (PC)
I also want to play this.

3 Xbox 360 controllers
I only have 1 at the moment.

driver's permit

driver's license

Tabitha Wright's forgiveness
I am truly sorry for that arguement we had, your right, I should be more open minded. I was a jerk, please forgive me. I hope Tosha forgives me too. You can view the Tabby's UGA profile here: http://ugalliance.ipbfree.com/index.php?showuser=7

to graduate from high school

Lil' Chubs
You haven't lived until you have tried one of these. This is the best food in the world, you can buy a 24 pack of them here: http://www.amazon.com/Jack-Links-Original-...e/dp/B000GW67JK

to get back into school

to graduate from college

to live a long, happy, healthy life, and for my family to do the same

to be with Tabitha Wright forever (even if as just friends)

TiVO

Netflix

a HD TV

a Solstice
A Solstice is a type of car.

Gamefly

to say "I'll bleep destroy you!", then punch someone in the face

Edited by ILoveTabitha, 16 November 2009 - 08:24 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Brewster Down Under

Brewster Down Under

• Members
  • 197 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 PM

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:30 AM

WOW, you need three things,

A prayer to god

A wish to santa

And to be Donold Trumps apprentice. :thumbsup:

Me, i'm happy with a beer a smoke and a good women (cheaper)

Oh and a computer :flowers:

Edited by Brewster Down Under, 16 November 2009 - 09:41 AM.

Blame It On The Dog

#3 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 AM

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:10 AM

A good cigar

I would like for my daughter's car to be fixed so I get my truck back
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#4 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Members
  • 2,628 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2009 - 03:20 PM

The Meaning of Life. Why are we here? What does it all mean?
To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

#5 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,068 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:41 AM

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:18 PM

File:Answer to Life

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#6 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 AM

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:34 PM

To live life to its fullest, I suppose....

And to have one of the largest mechs in anime history: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (seriously, that thing is something like the size of a galaxy, give or take).

"Ototo'i wa usagi o mita no...Kino wa shika...Kyo wa anata." -Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad) [see below for translation]
"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you." -The Dandelion Girl
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." -Katawa Shoujo

#7 Big Sin

Big Sin

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:52 PM

I'll take A+, Network+, Linux+, and Security+ certifications and the knowledge to back them up.
To marry the woman I am with now.
To be able to quit smoking for longer than a week at a time.
For the Lions to make the playoffs and win just one damn game in said playoffs.
Great lives for my siblings.

That isn't too much to ask for....well maybe the Lions thing is pushing it....
Viludge Idiot

#8 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:01 PM

That isn't too much to ask for....well maybe the Lions thing is pushing it....

You stand a better chance than the Browns
Now I'm off to see how bad they can look on Monday night
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#9 Guest_Abacus 7_*

Guest_Abacus 7_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:01 AM

The Meaning of Life. Why are we here? What does it all mean?

:thumbsup:

I might be able to do two things here?

Bezukhov, what you say in your Signature shows that you have no idea what Life really is.

Life is all about being yourself, doing what you want and Blaming noone but yourself, Listen and Learn as you go and do the Best you can at all times to Help and Teach others when needed, but always be yourself. Always reject those that tell you that you can do whatever you want and somehow you will be Forgiven for what you did wrong, in your own mind. That is really bad News. Some times the "Sunday Morning Christians" can really turn you away from where you could end up.

Now my Wish?

Just to be Judged on what I have done, Good and Bad as a Human and expect to be judged fairly like all others actually are.

#10 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2009 - 07:10 AM

I want my son to never again get in the kind of trouble he has been in in the past (he is an adult, so that one should not be asking too much)

I want my parents to stop having the troubles they have been having lately so that they can be happy again (shouldn't be too much to ask)

I want my hair to quit giving me the kind of trouble it has been giving me for years (that should not be asking too much either considering all the time and effort I have put into fixing the problems to no avail)

I want my family and I to be healthy, safe, free and having what we need to live comfortably. We do not need anything extravagant, just have what I consider to be the basics (don't think that is asking too much either)

I want to have enough money to live as modestly as I do without having to work ever again(lol, ok, that one might be asking too much, but I still want it)

#11 gully786

gully786

• Members
  • 186 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 AM

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:07 AM

I have no idea

#12 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Members
  • 2,628 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2009 - 10:11 AM

File:Answer to Life

Thank you! I have the answer. Now I want to know the Question to "The Meaning of Life"! :thumbsup:
To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

#13 xXAlphaXx

xXAlphaXx

• Members
  • 867 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:31 PM

Stability
If I am helping you and I do not respond within 24 hours, please send me a PM. :)

#14 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2009 - 09:21 PM

@Bezukhov...Here ya go,

@ Stang 777,
I was born with a headful of very unruly curls, I've spent most of my life tryin ta tame them,have you ever seen the cover of "Carole Kings" Tapestry CD, ...welcome to my hair, I've tried everythange to whip it into submission, it won't submit... :thumbsup: Ber can rollers and a hair dryer have been replace with a round brush and blow dryer over the years.. i want wash and go hair!!

what do I want..hummmmm let me see....
I want a mountain cabin, with the early mornin sun at day break streamin thru my kitchen window..

I want a bread machine( i can't make a decent loaf of bread to save me)

I wanna raise "Minature Horses"( I'm taller then they are..*Giggle*)
I want a "69" Charger and a "75" chevell both with an amazin deep blue paint job
I want a vegetable garden and a Herb garden
and i wanna sit in my own hayloft with a great cup 'o' coffee and just stare at a sky full of stars....

You want to be great, Learn how to heal people, To hurt people is easy

Be Kinder then you have to be,you never know what battle someone else is fighting~~~
~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

#15 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:12 PM

I would like one Day to meet all my Cyber Friends.

I would like to own a GTO Pontiac, AGAIN.

I wish for good health.

Find a Genie in a bottle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users