Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HELP!! VPN SERVICE

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 5thForce

5thForce

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:34 AM

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:39 AM

i am using free VPN (virtual PRIVATE NETWORK) service of http://www.itshidden.com/, i just want to know that is it really safe to use VPN services? they really maintain our privacy or not?
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CaveDweller2

CaveDweller2

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 PM

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:29 PM

How are you using the service? How many people need to connect through a VPN? There are routers that can do VPN, they aren't difficult to set up if you're that worried about security. It might not be worth the expense or trouble if its only 1 or 2 people but if its more or you expect that number to grow it might be something to look into.

But I would think if a VPN service was still in business, they'd have to be rather secure or no one would use them.

Hope this helps thumbup.gif

Associate in Applied Science - Network Systems Management - Trident Technical College

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users