Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello there!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Miggymeister

Miggymeister

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 AM

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:58 AM

I just wanted to say thank you for providing this forum. I found it when I googled.

I'm 49 years old and spent the majority of my life with a typewriter and a 10-key machine so I hope people will be patient if I ask a stupid question.

Thanks again, Miggy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:19 AM

Posted 15 November 2009 - 03:50 AM

Hi Miggymeister

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for saying hi and introducing yourself. If you would like to read around a good place to start is here in the New User Orientation Forum. Please feel free to ask anything you like, that is what we are here for :thumbsup:

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 AM

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:39 AM

Welcome to BC!
Some of us remember carbon paper, white out, and the fun of changing ribbons, so don't worry.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users