Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WoW accoount

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lalo71

lalo71

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 PM

Posted 14 November 2009 - 12:33 PM

I reciently found out my account was hacked and when i logged in i realize my nain character was deleted and the rest of my alt's stuff were sold and stripped naked , i ran several programs to make sure i wouldn't still have any virus or spyware on my PC , mostly i use avast and malewarebytes , nothing came the first 3 tries until i decided to run them full loaded on safe mode , deleting the explorer.exe procces from the task manager (was told the cleaning is more throughly) after my first try i recieve this :

Registry Keys Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
C:\ProgramData\MPK (Refog.Keylogger) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\ProgramData\MPK\1 (Refog.Keylogger) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\ProgramData\MPK\CPDA (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\MPK\CPDM (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK (Refog.Keylogger) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\Spanish (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Images (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\ProgramData\MPK\M0000 (Refog.Keylogger) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\ProgramData\MPK\S0000 (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\MPK\1\D0000 (Refog.Keylogger) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\ProgramData\MPK\1\S0000 (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\French.lng (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\German.lng (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\icon_1.ico (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\lnkmst.exe (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Mpk.dll (Refog.Keylogger) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\MPK.exe (Refog.Keylogger) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Mpk64.dll (Refog.Keylogger) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\MPK64.exe (Refog.Keylogger) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\MPKView.exe (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Romanian.lng (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Spanish.lng (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\sqlite3.dll (Refog.Keylogger) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\unins000.dat (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\unins000.exe (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\alarms.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\clipboard.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\computer.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\delivery.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\file.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\filters.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\imhelp.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\internet.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\invisible.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\keyboard.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\logging.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\log_size.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\need_update_net.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\password.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\programs.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\screenshot.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\settings_node.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\update.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\English\users_node.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\alarms.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\clipboard.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\computer.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\delivery.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\file.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\filters.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\imhelp.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\internet.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\invisible.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\keyboard.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\logging.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\log_size.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\need_update_net.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\password.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\programs.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\screenshot.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\settings_node.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\German\users_node.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\Spanish\alarms.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\Spanish\clipboard.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\Spanish\computer.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\Spanish\delivery.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\Spanish\filters.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\Spanish\internet.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\Spanish\invisible.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\Spanish\keyboard.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\Spanish\logging.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\Spanish\log_size.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\Spanish\password.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\Spanish\programs.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\Spanish\screenshot.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\Spanish\settings_node.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Help\Spanish\users_node.htm (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Images\banner_english.gif (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Images\banner_english.swf (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Images\banner_german.gif (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Images\banner_german.swf (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Images\banner_spanish.gif (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Images\banner_spanish.swf (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Images\english.gif (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Images\german.gif (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Images\upgrade_eu.png (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Images\upgrade_us.png (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Images\vista_hide.bmp (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MPK\Images\xp_hide.bmp (Refog.Keylogger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

I'd like to be sure those are the only problems my pc has , im not that good at security , im afraid not to be able to setup an additional firewalland get blocked from everything even the internet (happened to me once already) , hope this can help others and any suggestion is greatly apreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users