Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

need help hooking up a security camera web server

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 arizonamoore

arizonamoore

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 PM

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:03 AM

i have a ip9100a webserver that accepts four video inputs....i have one camera hooked up to it and i can see camera on all the computers in my house but cant see camera on other computers...my linksys is set up like this--application ,web...start port,80...end port ,80...protocol,tcp...camera server ip,192.168.1.100....enable,checked /////// do i need to port forward the modem ......what am i missing..frustrated in feenix....thanks,

EDIT: No email addresses, please

Edited by garmanma, 14 November 2009 - 11:20 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 15 November 2009 - 01:39 PM

Are you using internet Explorer to log into the camera?

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

#3 arizonamoore

arizonamoore
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 PM

Posted 15 November 2009 - 04:48 PM

in my house on all three computers i can use ie or firefox and just type in the ip in the address bar and the image appears,i read somewhere i might have to port forward the dsl modem also ,then i also read just bridge the modem and use only the router for the firewall...........linksys router wrt54gs......dsl actiontec modem gt701...btw i can acess both of their configuration screens through their ip addresses...i just dont know what combination of settings i should end up with..thanks for your help...gm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users