Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help with .NET Framework

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 brelanin

brelanin

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:13 AM

Hi everybody,
I want to uninstall all verzije.NET Framework and reinstall . How does it work? Where I find them because I am smudge and I have not them in the Add / Remove.
In C: Windows / Microsoft.NET / Framework... have... v.1.1.4322, v.2.0.50727.3053, v.3.0, v.3.5
Some applications are demanding version 2.0 and will not be installed because the scanning say that these versions is not on my computer.
Everything I tried using Microsoft's instructions but failed to solve the problem. I have even deepened as I took off a Microsoft program to uninstall. NET framework, and in fact I did not deinstalisao but I just deleted their names and the other installations.
When I tried to make a new installation .NET Framework 2.0 always get the answer that the installation dont do it should be respected hierachy.Consequently, layperson, I think would be best to uninstall everything and reinstall everything .... your suggestions to sequence of instruction.
The Microsoft error report writes that can not install the update ( This update true that we very large prbleme during boot):
Microsoft.NEWT_Framework_2.0_KB974417_20091110_222805406.html ....\PC Healt\ErrorRep\QSignoff\25AF6E3.cab
Microsoft.NEWT_Framework_2.0_KB958481_20091109_223320656.html " " " \44D2F5.cab
It is important to me to know ... .... step by step how to do it.
Excuse me for my bad english.Thank you for your trouble

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• BC Advisor
  • 3,194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 PM

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:54 PM

Use .NET Removal Tool to remove all .NET versions, then install 3.5 full package which includes v 2.0,3.0,3.5.

Removal tool: http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/pages/8904493.aspx
.NET 3.5 SP1 full package : http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0.../dotnetfx35.exe

#3 brelanin

brelanin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 14 November 2009 - 10:08 AM

Thanks @Romeo29

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users