Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

cool

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bandaid1968

bandaid1968

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 PM

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:24 AM

hello everybody,i just found out that if you click and hold a shortcut in the taskbar you are able to move it ,if im a little slow forgive me or if it is already been posted please tell me but in any case i found this out this morning by accident

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Eric RBA

Eric RBA

• Members
  • 252 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 PM

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:07 PM

Yes, you can drag and drop the items in the taskbar. You can also drag and drop items that are in your start menu to the taskbar as well as if you have turned the Quick Launch bar on (pointless, BTW) you can move items back and forth from that. Windows 7 is a step above what once was for Windows OS's.
I would never ask a person to do something that I wouldn't do myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users