Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

malware

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 meowmix1

meowmix1

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:15 PM

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:03 AM

Hi

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,247 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 PM

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:41 AM

Hello, please download the mbam.exe file from this link http://www.mediafire.com/?0nr0m2eowqy

After downloading it, copy it in c:\program files\malwarebytes antimalware

Now try running the program

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

#3 meowmix1

meowmix1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:21 AM

i dled it and it appeared on desktop. I right click it and hit copy and nothing pops up the virus cancels it or something i tried dragging it into malwayre bytes folder but just adds shortcut

#4 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,247 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2009 - 11:20 AM

Right click on the mbam.exe you downloaded and click Copy

In My Computer, double click on your C drive, then on Program Files, then on Malwarebytes Antimalware

In the Malwarebytes Antimalware folder, right click on an empty space and click Paste.

If you are asked if you wanted to overwrite the existing file, click Yes.

If this worked, try to run the program, if not, let me know what didn't work.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

#5 meowmix1

meowmix1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:44 PM

Ok i can't use computer at all now unless its in safe mode, but IT did work and I ran the scan and it deleted 65 things but virus is still here i guess ill try running scan a few more times.

#6 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,247 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:47 PM

Can you please post me the log?

regards, Elise

#7 meowmix1

meowmix1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:23 PM

Ok I unplugged internet and ran it in normal mode and it didnt lag very badly so i was able to do scan in normal mode. It found 45 things and restarted to fix them, when i restarted i got like 20 bad image errors and whenever i click on something i get a bad image error and it was completely frozen in nomal mode couldnt click anything so had to use safe mode to post here. also the popups seemed to of stopped after that but i still cant access system restore, anyway here is log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 2775
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

11/13/2009 4:02:54 PM
mbam-log-2009-11-13 (16-02-54).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (A:\|C:\|D:\|E:\|)
Objects scanned: 183491
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 13 minute(s), 53 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 3
Registry Keys Infected: 8
Registry Values Infected: 7
Registry Data Items Infected: 13
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 10

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
c:\WINDOWS\system32\telemize.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\__c00B0F9F.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\beziseno.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{b6d223f6-c185-49a2-ba7e-a03e84744702} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{b6d223f6-c185-49a2-ba7e-a03e84744702} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{b45a4b16-23f2-41ad-f4e4-00aac39c0004} (Trojan.Zlob.H) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{05617644-3d4f-42b5-b78d-e065d7acbf87} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{b6d223f6-c185-49a2-ba7e-a03e84744702} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\__c00b0f9f (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\AvScan (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\XML (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\firojujos (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler\{b45a4b16-23f2-41ad-f4e4-00aac39c0004} (Trojan.Zlob.H) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler\{05617644-3d4f-42b5-b78d-e065d7acbf87} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad\wobebadeb (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\General\wallpaper (Hijack.Wallpaper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\idstrf (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\WINID (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\LSA\Notification Packages (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Data: rordut.dll -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\telemize.dll -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Data: system32\telemize.dll -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop\NoChangingWallpaper (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoActiveDesktopChanges (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoSetActiveDesktop (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\activedesktop\NoChangingWallpaper (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoActiveDesktopChanges (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoSetActiveDesktop (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoFolderOptions (Hijack.FolderOptions) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DisableRegistryTools (Hijack.Regedit) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DisableTaskMgr (Hijack.TaskManager) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\65909635 (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
c:\WINDOWS\system32\telemize.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\iehelper.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\rordut.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuevms5.dll (Trojan.Zlob.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\__c0076454.exe (Trojan.Buzus) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GDYX8RRN\KB959430[1].exe (Trojan.Buzus) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\__c00B0F9F.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\beziseno.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\critical_warning.html (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Local Settings\temp\taskmgr.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Oh i never updated malware bytes after i installed it either if that makes a difference

Edited by meowmix1, 13 November 2009 - 05:37 PM.

#8 meowmix1

meowmix1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:04 AM

OK i was able to update it and I rescanned and it deleted like 2x as many things and I can log on in normal mode now all the warnings/errors and anti virus pro stuff are gone but my backround is still messed up and I cant accress system restore/task manager exc. Now when I scan it olny shows like 2 things.

#9 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,247 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:17 AM

Its VERY important to update BEFORE running a scan.

Please update first and after that, run a full scan and post the log here.

To be able to determine what is still on your system I need to see the log, based on that, I can give you further instructions on how to get your system clean .

regards, Elise

#10 meowmix1

meowmix1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 15 November 2009 - 01:28 AM

Sorry took so long to reply, the log that i had when it deleted 90 things vanished but this is from the latest scan:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 3173

11/15/2009 12:25:47 AM
mbam-log-2009-11-15 (00-25-47).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (A:\|C:\|D:\|E:\|)
Objects scanned: 192503
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 38 minute(s), 32 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 1
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 3
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 6

Memory Processes Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Local Settings\temp\h.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{b45a4b16-23f2-41ad-f4e4-00aac39c0004} (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{b45a4b16-23f2-41ad-f4e4-00aac39c0004} (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\XML (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\mailblocker (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Local Settings\temp\h.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Local Settings\temp\d.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Local Settings\temp\g.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\{66BA574B-1E11-49b8-909C-8CC9E0E8E015}.job (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Local Settings\temp\e.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Local Settings\temp\f.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#11 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,247 posts
  •  

Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:38 AM

Well, looks still pretty infected. Lets see what we can do about it.

TFC
--------
Download TFC by OldTimer to your desktop.
(TFC only cleans temp folders. It will not clean URL history, prefetch, or cookies).
Close any open windows.
  • Double click the TFC icon to run the program
  • TFC will close all open programs itself in order to run,
  • Click the Start button to begin the process.
  • Allow TFC to run uninterrupted.
  • The program should not take long to finish it's job.
Once its finished it should automatically reboot your machine, if it doesn't, manually reboot to ensure a complete clean

NOTE:
It's normal after running TFC cleaner that the PC will be slower to boot the first time.

TFC (Temp File Cleaner) will clear out all temp folders for all user accounts (temp, IE temp, java, FF, Opera, Chrome, Safari), including Administrator, All Users, LocalService, NetworkService, and any other accounts in the user folder.

SUPERANTISPYWARE
-----------------------------
Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

GMER
-------
Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

Posted Image
  • GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

regards, Elise

#12 meowmix1

meowmix1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:59 AM

Ok I did all that stuff here are the logs.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 11/15/2009 at 07:21 AM

Application Version : 4.30.1004

Core Rules Database Version : 4274
Trace Rules Database Version: 2154

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:45:51

Memory items scanned : 240
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 5016
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 64931
File threats detected : 84

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@eas.apm.emediate[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@ad.adserverplus[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@ehg-players.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@bs.serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@tribalfusion[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@lynxtrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@ads.ad4game[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@statcounter[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@server.iad.liveperson[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@insightexpressai[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@mediaresponder[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@toseeka[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@trafficmp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@apartmentfinder[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@ads.bleepingcomputer[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@track.firstwmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@server.cpmstar[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@stopzilla[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@a1.interclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@www.justclicklocal[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@shopica[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@ads.imarketservices[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@collective-media[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@burstnet[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@www.icityfind[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@content.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@www.burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@specificmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@www.findstuff[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@zedo[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@oasn04.247realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@adbrite[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@overture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@trafficsolar[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@teennick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@statse.webtrendslive[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@media6degrees[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@questionmarket[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@clickthrough.kanoodle[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@specificclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@mediaplex[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@ads.bootcampmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@revsci[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@ad.wsod[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@network.realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@icityfind[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@ordie.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@adserver.adtechus[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@dc.tremormedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@content.yieldmanager[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@iacas.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@clicktorrent[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@snip.www.justclicklocal[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@ads.audxch[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@www.stopzilla[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@fastclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@interclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@www.apartmentfinder[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@viacom.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@advertising[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@247realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@apmebf[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@mediatraffic[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@imrworldwide[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@lucidmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@myroitracking[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@casalemedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@mediafire[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@snip.www.findstuff[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@ads.pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@server.iad.liveperson[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@adserving.ezanga[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@bridge2.admarketplace[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@admarketplace[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Cookies\devin@pro-market[2].txt

and

GMER 1.0.15.15227 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-11-15 08:55:35
Running: ke0l9k90.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\Devin\LOCALS~1\Temp\axtdapod.sys

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT EDAD4B2E ZwCreateKey
SSDT EDAD4B24 ZwCreateThread
SSDT EDAD4B33 ZwDeleteKey
SSDT EDAD4B3D ZwDeleteValueKey
SSDT EDAD4B42 ZwLoadKey
SSDT EDAD4B10 ZwOpenProcess
SSDT EDAD4B15 ZwOpenThread
SSDT EDAD4B4C ZwReplaceKey
SSDT EDAD4B47 ZwRestoreKey
SSDT EDAD4B38 ZwSetValueKey
SSDT \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys (SASKUTIL.SYS/SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) ZwTerminateProcess [0xAA6C60B0]

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Device \Driver\00000183 -> \Driver\atapi \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 86B40170

---- Registry - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\System
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\System@OODEFRAG11.00.00.01WORKSTATION 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

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

#13 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,247 posts
  •  

Posted 15 November 2009 - 03:49 PM

Looks better that way :thumbsup:

ESET ONLINE SCANNER
----------------------------
I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
  • Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on Posted Image to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Push the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, push Posted Image
  • Push Posted Image, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
    Note - when ESET doesn't find any threats, no report will be created.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Push Posted Image

regards, Elise

#14 meowmix1

meowmix1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:11 AM

Ok I did that and I hit delete quarantined files if that matters. Here is log,

C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Desktop\New Folder\Mofiki's Autoclicker Premium v1.0.0.3.exe probably a variant of Win32/Prorat trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Desktop\New Folder\MofikiAutoClickerPremium.zip probably a variant of Win32/Prorat trojan deleted - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp Win32/TrojanDownloader.FakeAlert.VN trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined

Backround is still messed up and cant get to task manager still

#15 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,247 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:28 AM

Hello :thumbsup:

Can you please explain what you mean when you say "my background is still messed up"?

Did you try to change the wallpaper on your desktop?

As for taskmanager, lets re-enable that, please start Super Antispyware and click the Preferences button.

Click the Repairs tab and highlight Enable Taskmanager. Click the Perform Repair button.

Let me know if this solved the problem with Taskmanager.

regards, Elise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users