Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Zoom in/Zoom out freeze out

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cwilson52592

cwilson52592

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 AM

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:32 PM

For a while now my computer has been doing this really weird thing o me. It happens most the time on the internet (browser doesnt matter) and my computer will either zoom in all the way, zoom out or constanyl zoom in and out. Most the time I can "fight" my way out of it by hitting zoom in and out on my keyboard, but not always. Does anyone know what this problem is and can help me fix it?

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Bobby-G

Bobby-G

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 AM

Posted 12 November 2009 - 10:18 PM

Are you using the ctrl button on the keyboard when this happens? If not, do you have a different keyboard you can use to see if the problems persists?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users