Hello and welcome.
Please rerun RKill and next SAS.. (note if you have to reboot you will need to run RKill again).Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware
Free for Home Users
- Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
- An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
- If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
- In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
- Click the Scanning Control tab.
- Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
- Close browsers before scanning.
- Scan for tracking cookies.
- Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
- Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
- Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
- On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
- On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
- Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
- After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
- Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
- A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
- If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
- To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
- Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
- Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
- If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
- Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
- Click Close to exit the program.
Now try MBAM (MalwareBytes) again ,if successful post 2 logs.
If not ....
can terminate your security tools by changing the permissions on targeted programs so that they cannot run or complete scans. Further investigation is required to determine if this is the case with the issues you have described.
Please download Win32kDiag.exe
by AD and save it to your desktop.alternate download 1alternate download 2
- This tool will create a diagnostic report for me to review.
- Double-click on Win32kDiag.exe to run and let it finish.
- When it states Finished! Press any key to exit..., press any key on your keyboard to close the program.
- A file called Win32kDiag.txt should be created on your Desktop.
- Open that file in Notepad, then copy and paste the entire contents starting with Running from... to Finished!) in your next reply.
Then go to
, and copy and paste this command into the open box: cmd
At the command prompt C:\>
, copy and paste the following command and press Enter:
DIR /a/s %windir%\scecli.dll %windir%\netlogon.dll %windir%\eventlog.dll >Log.txt & START notepad Log.txt
A file called log.txt
should be created on your Desktop and open in Notepad.
Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.
users can refer to these instructions to open a command prompt