Hello It looks like there are rootkits in here. These types steal personal info.
A backdoor Trojan can allow an attacker to
gain control of the system, log keystrokes, steal passwords, access personal
data, send malevolent outgoing traffic, and close the security warning
messages displayed by some anti-virus and security programs.
I would advise you to disconnect this PC from the Internet, and then go to
a known clean computer and change any passwords or security information held
on the infected computer. In particular, check whatever relates to online
banking financial transactions, shopping, credit cards, or sensitive
personal information. It is also wise to contact your financial institutions
to apprise them of your situation.
Please download Rkill
by Grinler and save it to your desktop.Link 2Link 3Link 4
Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:
- Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
- If using Vista, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.
- A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
- If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
- If it does not work, repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links until the tool runs.
- If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update
tab, select Check for Updates
scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected
, Post new scan log
into normal mode.Next run ATF and SAS:
Note.. SAS doesn't open the registry hives for other user accounts on the system, so scans should be done from each user account.Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".
From your regular user account..
Download Attribune's ATF Cleaner
and then SUPERAntiSpyware
, Free Home Version. Save both to desktop ..
DO NOT run yet.
Open SUPER from icon and install and Update
Under Scanner Options
make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining
Click the "Close
" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program. DO NOT run yet.
Now reboot into Safe Mode: How to enter safe mode(XP)
Using the F8 MethodRestart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode
to run the program.
Under Main "Select Files to Delete
" choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected
button.If you use Firefox or Opera browser click that browser at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program
NOW Scan with SUPER
Open from the desktop icon or the program Files list
On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive
Perform a Complete
scan. After scan,Verify they are all
on the summary screen to quarantine all
If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes"
and reboot normally.
To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
, then click the Statistics/Logs
Under Scanner Logs
, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current
dated log and press View
A text file will open in your default text editor.Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply
to exit the program.Now we need to check for Rootkits with RootRepeal
- Download RootRepeal from the following location and save it to your desktop.
- Direct Download (Recommended)
- Zip Mirrors (Recommended if you have a slower connection or if the Direct Download mirror is down)
- Rar Mirrors - Only if you know what a RAR is and can extract it.
- Extract RootRepeal.exe from the archive (If you did not use the "Direct Download" mirror).
- Open on your desktop.
- Click the tab.
- Click the button.
- Check all seven boxes:
- Push Ok
- Check the box for your main system drive (Usually C:), and press Ok.
- Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.
- Once the scan completes, push the button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt. Include this report in your next reply, please.