Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What you guys think is the best music player?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Samuel.Leo

Samuel.Leo

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:22 AM

Actually, I've tried several music players, I used to like AIMP2, but at present I don't know the reason, they put brothersoft's download mirror on its official site, the download become slower than before, and there's so many AdSense on the download page. So I decide to change one. And I found Foobar2000 is better, it's clean and powerful!
So what's your opinion about the music players, and the kind of download mirror on the official site?

Edited by Amazing Andrew, 12 November 2009 - 10:54 AM.
Mod Edit: Moved to more appropriate forum - AA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users