Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i dont know why but my system acts like it has a virus

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 msg4life1

msg4life1

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 PM

Posted 05 August 2005 - 10:32 PM

ok when i turned my comp on i get an error norton antivirus unable to load then i try to do a automatic update and i cant do taht either then i get rpc error system will shut down in 60 secs. so i thought i had a virus. but i dont seem to find any. then i thought it was spyware but its not. i dont want to have to reinstall so you all are my last hope o yeah. i also dont have a tool bar at the bottom of my screen and i cant copy and paste either. plssssssssssssssssssss help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 msg4life1

msg4life1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 PM

Posted 05 August 2005 - 11:07 PM

some one please must know about my problem............ anyone? do you need my hijack this log is there anyway i can fix my problem?

#3 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 PM

Posted 05 August 2005 - 11:17 PM

msg4life1 Hi there.. It does sound to me like you should post a log. Do you know how? Please click here and read this information

How To Submit A HijackThis Log

Post your log into the HijackThis Logs and Analysis forum

Please keep i mind that the HjT Team are all members and they go as fast as they can. Also it is a good idea to let you know that to reply to your log before a team member posts to it will show a reply made and the team may think you are being helped all ready and you could get lost in the shuffle. Good luck with your computer.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#4 Press2Esc

Press2Esc

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 PM

Posted 06 August 2005 - 01:51 AM

Msg,

Disable your startup items (START>RUN>Msconfig) and see if your problem improves.

After you are satisfied with your findings, I would selectively re-enable you r start up files.

P2E

P2E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users