Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:46 PM
My brother has an AMD phenomII X3 720 Processor @ 2.81GHZ. 3.25gb Ram. With a Sapphire Radeon HD 4830 512GDDR3 PCI-e video card. Recently, the computer will not read the video from the video card port, but will threw the integrated video card.
Upon uninstalling the video card drivers and reboot, there is a noticeable difference. Seems the computer is registering the computer graphics card but will not show video when plugged into the graphics card monitor port.
While this was happening, while plugged into the integrated port Command And Conquer 3 was played at full graphic, no issue.
Any ideas why this could be happeing?
Desktop | Laptop
- [OS] Windows 10 Pro x64 | 17.3" Touchscreen Windows 10 Pro x64
- [Motherboard] Intel DZ87KLT-75K
- [Power Supply] Zalman ZM850-HP Plus 850W
- [HDD] Seagate Hybrid STCL2000400 2TB | 256 GB SSD
- [Case] Zalman GS1200
- [CPU] i5-4440 Processor | Lenovo Y70 Touch (80DU00ESUS) Intel Core i7 4720HQ (2.60 GHz)
- [Memory] CORSAIR DOMINATOR 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 | 16 GB Memory
- [Graphics] ASUS DirectCU II Radeon R9 270X 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5