Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MS Office 2007 themes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 finance professional

finance professional

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:09 AM

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:51 PM

I am sick of using inbuilt blue, silver and black themes for word, excel and outlook. I did a google about it, but was surprised to find that there are not any free themes available online (or I might have not done right search).

I would be grateful if anyone can tell me how and from where I can download such themes.

Thanks ..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AdamV

AdamV

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 PM

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:27 AM

I'm not aware of any way to change the colours of the application environment other than the built-in choices. Might be some way to hack it, perhaps.

(PS: I would suggest altering your post title to replace the word "themes" with "skins" or "chrome", since themes refer to the styles, colours and layout definitions for documents, not the application, so people may be a little confused)
Due to global warming, eskimos now have more than 20 words for water John O'Farrell

Professional geek, consultant and trainer.
MCT, MCSA, MMI, MBMSS, CWNA, COS (I like to have lettuce after my name)
My personal blog - Getting IT right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users