Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Have Some Problems ...Please help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 KiCk

KiCk

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 PM

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:51 AM

Hi Guys :thumbsup: ,

I need some help from u guys....

1.When I switch on my comp...After the Windows XP Loads...My comp gets stuck at the welcome screen...
We can;t say when it gets stuck...As sometimes it opens and sometimes stuck....
So...I click F8 before Windows XP Loads...And click "Last Known Good Configuration that worked...And its the same...
:flowers:

2.I get this svchost.exe stuff....Keep popping out...When I click "ok" .. Other pop up comes saying Ur computer will get shutdown by NT Authority System...
But then now I disabled that .. I found how to disable the stuff from google....
But still the svchost.exe is popping out....And when I click "ok" .. My comp gets totally stuck and can't do anything....

3.I get this click click sound when I don't go anything...lol...The sound is something like Internet Explorer Sound...

Please Help Guys... :trumpet: ... I need help....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jove

Jove

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 PM

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:26 PM

I am hoping for your sake it is not your hard drive that is going, . .

but that is the first and only thing I can think it would be, . .

Click-Clicking is not a good sign !

You don't happen to have another HD handy to interchange it with this one to find out.

Back up your files and prepare for a possible fried HD.

Good Luck

When you don't have to worry about your computer anymore, you can start
living again !

vrwqzc.gif
Success is a result, not a goal. . . . Flaubert

#3 KiCk

KiCk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:16 AM

Thanks for ur reply Jove....

But now I dont have problem with the svchost.exe and the clicking stuff...
But then yesterday I got this Advanced Virus Remover and Security Tool...But then I just the guide here...And all is well...

The main problem is that MY Computer gets Stuck for the Welcome Screen....I really need help in this....

#4 Jove

Jove

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:25 PM

Do you mean the Welcome screen is freezing, how long does it stay that way, what have you been doing to get your program open ?

Wish I could be more help, but we'll see what transpires.

living again !

vrwqzc.gif

#5 KiCk

KiCk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:26 PM

Ya....it freeze's at the welcome screen....And stops there...So to use my computer turn off and on till it doesnt freeze once and opens....lol...
And the other problem is that I have this Advanced Virus Remover thing...I used the guide but then still there comes this "X" Stuff in my taskbar...Saying my comp is infected .. etc....
The other problem is I get This when I open my Network Connections Folder but then My Internet is working...

" The Network Connections Folder was unable to retrieve the list of Network Adapters on your machine.PLease make sure that the Network Connections service is enabled and running."

Thanks for ur reply Jove :flowers: ...Hope u can help me out.... :thumbsup:

#6 Jove

Jove

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:41 PM

OK, I am going to the am I infected-What to Do, Forum and Post that your thread should be moved to that forum, since your PC is infected, try to wait before you start doing stuff, then you will get some help.

living again !

vrwqzc.gif

#7 Jove

Jove

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:49 PM

Meantime you might review this read.

Spyware and Malware Removal Guides - Self-help guides on removing the latest malware.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

living again !

vrwqzc.gif

#8 KiCk

KiCk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2009 - 03:03 AM

Thanks Jove.... :thumbsup:
But then I used the spyware guide...When I started my computer...There no problem , I couldnt see the Advanced Virus Remover and in the Destop ( Ur System is Infected ) ... But then when I clicked refresh...They came again....
And Now I can see my Network Connections...:flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users