Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Screen Resolutions?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lappy

lappy

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 AM

Posted 09 November 2009 - 06:51 PM

I think the problem is with the screen resolution, but not entirely sure.

I'll open a game (one that played just fine last time the computer was on) and the screen will load up for a split second before minimizing itself onto my taskbar. I'll click the game again to maximize but it'll only stay open for a second before minimizing itself again. This has been happening to more than one game, which makes me think that it's more my computer setting than software.

Halp! And thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Senlis

Senlis

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 AM

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:42 AM

You said the games used to work? What changes have been made to the computer recently?
And could you list the games you've tried?

#3 lappy

lappy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 AM

Posted 13 November 2009 - 11:41 PM

I didn't change/add anything knowingly. I used it one time, turned off the computer, went back to use it again and it didn't work.

The game this particular time was Heroes of Might And Magic 3.

#4 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 AM

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:11 PM

Can you post the stats of your computer? Make, Model, processor, Ram, video :thumbsup:

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users