Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tacks

tacks

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:19 AM

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:17 PM

Hello all,

I've been reading this site quite a bit over the last month and found it very useful. So today i thought i'd join here and ask a question rather than trying to 'wing it' on my own. My recent attempts at 'winging it' haven't been so successful in the past month. :thumbsup:

My question will be in a different post.

So i do a variety of things including tax preparation. Single male. Very immature for my age. Thought that i was smart being able to do complex tax returns on an older computer with only 125 MB of RAM. (But I do now realize that's really not so smart -- penny wise....)

Regards,

Tacks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Satonica

Satonica

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 AM

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:18 PM

Hello everyone. Please forgive me if my first post and attempt to introduce myself is in the wrong place, and I will definitely need to learn my way around this message board. I am a woman, Irish and Choctaw, and live in New Mexico. I am having computer problems that I have spent so many hours trying to correct that my head is swirling and throbbing, Of course I will post the specifics in the proper forum and not here. I just wanted to say "hello" first so some of you can become familiar with me if need be. Thank you SO much for allowing me to be part of your group. I deeply appreciate it.

Warmest regards,
Satonica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users