Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please help, windows when reduced now go to the wrong place, tiny, messed-up, AAAHH, Please Help!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheFinalSon

TheFinalSon

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:53 AM

Posted 07 November 2009 - 07:30 PM

Please help, how do you fix this? Ughh, please can you help me? Once again I have another annoying computer problem! I really hate this computer sometimes! I left for awhile today, the computer was on, everything was fine, when I got back it seem to have reset itself, I don't know maybe there was a power outage or something, whatever.

I have Vista by the way. Windows Vista. The point is, now the windows, when I reduce them to the little bar at the bottom of the screen, you know the one I mean right (Taskbar, I think it's called?). Instead of going to the left-hand side of that bar like they used to, they now go to the right side. They are tiny and if I have more than two of them open at once, I lose them! UGHHHHH! This ******* computer keeps taking the liberty of breaking itself!

Does anyone know if there is any way to put them back where they were, maybe something I could go to under Control Panel or something. If someone could please just help me get this fixed, I would appreciate it so much! Thank you so much everyone.

Edited by TheFinalSon, 07 November 2009 - 07:45 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 keny111111

keny111111

• Members
  • 406 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 AM

Posted 07 November 2009 - 07:59 PM

hello finalson

in the "taskbar" there are some little black dots. next to whatever you have minimized to the taskbar.

put your curser over the dots. hold down left click and drag it left or right.

hope this helps

ps minimize something so you can see dots.
Have A Great Day

...........Kenny.............

#3 TheFinalSon

TheFinalSon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:53 AM

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:49 PM

Ok, that worked, thank you. Thank you so much, that fixed it for me. Thanks a lot! I really appreciate you fixing this problem for me! : D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users