Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AntiVirus System Pro 2009

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 yes to peace

yes to peace

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 AM

Posted 07 November 2009 - 12:10 AM

Find a post by boopme it will get rid of this...thank YOU boopme :thumbsup:

If you are reading this because you have this nasty software on your computer there is a post that will get rid of it here on this site...

You must read it carefully...you then have to go into the "safe mode" run 2 different programs...I am sure you are only seeing a black screen...your desktop is NO where to be found...

Who are these people that create these nasty "viruses or programs" ? I would think there would be a law against such things...Would love to know where this company is located :flowers:

Anyway, my computer is back up and running... :trumpet: WOW !!! what a nightmare...

Please look for another post...I truly wish I would have looked at the name of the guy prior to starting this reply so you could find it now...I will come back...not sure how to set a link in this text....so, you could find it immediately...I have NOTHING but ill thoughts towards AnitVirus Systems Pro 2009

The creators must have added something new to this "program" as, it now will not let the software run...

It is says "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:" is infected cannot run...I have tried to launch it several times...

I know I have what is desribed...

AntiSpyware Pro 2009 is advertised through the use of Trojans that display fake security alerts and messages stating that your computer is infected. These alerts will also automatically install Antivirus Pro 2009 on to your computer.

As part of its installation process, Antivirus Pro 2009 will configure itself to start automatically when you logon to your computer. It will also create a variety of fake malware files on your computer that are completely harmless, but are installed so they are detected by AntivirusPro 2009 when it scans your computer. When Antivirus Pro 2009 starts it will automatically scan your computer and list variety of infections that cannot be removed unless you first purchase the program. Many of these infections are the fake files that the program installed, as described above, as well as legitimate Windows files that are being called infections. It gives these false results in order to scare you into purchasing the software.

While running, you will also find that your Internet Explorer has become hijacked. When browsing the web, Antivirus Pro 2009 will randomly display a screen stating that there has been insecure internet activity and that there is a threat of a virus attack. It then prompts you to either get protection or continue to the site. Regardless of the option you select, you will instead be brought to a web page where it tries to sell you the program. This is just another scare tactic and should be ignored.

This is all happening to me...the new pops they created says the exe file is infected...and the consent.exe file...

Can someone please help...I tried to run the DSS...I got the screens log texts...was unable to save them as my entire computer screen is black...

I have found the 2 log files that I ran DDS...however, there is now wat to get them up to this site...ntuser.dat.log1 and ntuser.dat.log1

thank you

Yes to peace

Edited by yes to peace, 07 November 2009 - 10:49 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users