Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cant delete readme.txt file from Pendrive

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Pratheesh

Pratheesh

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:50 PM

Hellow, i am facing an issue with my pendrive there is a file named README and i tried all the ways to delete the file. even after formating the pen drive the file is appearing in the pendrive. after opening this doc, regedit command is not working in my system. This file contains a text message saying that

Hello FRIENDS:
Maaaring virus ito kung tawagin at makikita ng ibang ANTI-VIRUS, ngunit wag mag-alala kung ito'y hindi makikilala ng anu mang ANTI-VIRUS na nasa sa inyo.
Dahil ito ang tanging paraan ko upang matugunan ang ibang ANTI-VIRUS na hindi makikilala ang ganitong SCRIPTO na VIRUS na nakakasama
ay kaya nitong PALITAN na maaring ayusin niya ang ibang sinira dulot ng NAKAKASIRA na VIRUS.

-A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-I-N-G-
EARLY ADVENT ADVERTISING - Tarpaulin nila ay durable matagal kumupas, tag-init man o tag-araw.
RB PHOTOART STUDIO - May kagandahan sa kulay ng inyong PICTURE at durable pa.
104.1 DXMA WOW FM - Pinakikinggang himpilan ng RADIO. Numero UNO sa Central Mindanao.

PARA SA GUSTONG MAGPA-ADVERTISE:
JUST CONTACT ME: 09083223171 - UJBRIGHT

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users