Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Working for a living in South Korea

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 canstanza

canstanza

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 PM

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:46 PM

Hello to you all, as the title suggests Im here working in Jinju City, South Korea. My name is Ronald and Im an English Teacher from Canada teaching a group of boys in middle school. The job entails communication skills rather than grammar skills, thankfully that is left up to my Korean counterparts. This will be my second year here, with the way the economy and the labor market is back in Canada, I feel fortunate that I have been given this opportunity. Also, as you can see from the topic description my computer is my lifeline back to home base, my family, and my friends, so I really depend on my laptop running smoothly. My home town is located on the west coast of Canada, on an island called Vancouver Island, If you have the chance I highly recommend visiting any of the small communities located there, lots of trees, lakes, rivers, beaches, and wildlife. The climate there is considered one of the most desirable and comfortable in Canada, and is very similar to the city of JinJu in South Korea. Well thats my short blog for now... If anyone would like some information on Vancouver Island or South Korea please feel free to email me... good bye for now... :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:08 PM

Hello canstanza,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, it's good to see you here.

If your unsure how this board works, please have a look in the New User Orientation forum.

There is also some most useful information in the Tutorials. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users