Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MagUIInter.dll ? :question:

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 g.ryan

g.ryan

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:54 PM

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:20 AM

i have motion eye in built camera in my laptop, few days back my system displayed a message that MagUIInter.dll is not useful shortcut ..... something like that and i deleted it, but now when i run the software (Web comapnion 2) it displays the following messaged:

This application has failed to start because MagUIInter.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Okay, i can re-install the application, but when I open the folder in C:program, i cound't find the installationg icon so that i can uninstall and then re-install.........?

Help me guys how to solve this problem.

:huh:

Regards,

Ryan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,221 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 AM

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:17 PM

Hello can you find it in Control Panel,Add Remove Programs?
IF not and you have the Installation disk you Revo uninstaller.

Use Revo Uninstaller:

1.Please download Revo Uninstaller.
2.Extract the ZIP file to a folder and run revouninstaller.exe from there! (You can copy that folder to an USB Mass storage drive and use it without any installation required!)
3.There are two ways to uninstall programs with Revo Uninstaller:
Important: Please, try to close the application you want to uninstall first!
Select the application in the list of installed applications and press the Uninstall button in the toolbar.
Right-click the application and click the Uninstall command in the displayed menu. Follow the instructions.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users