Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello everyone!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jam311

jam311

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 PM

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:41 AM

Yes i am a noob :huh: to this message board at least. not to computers or message boards themselves. anyway just wanted to say hi. now on to business...
im having some problems getting certain DVD's to play on my computer. my two 311 DVD's won't play but i put in another DVD of a movie and it played. so idk what's going on here and i really wanna watch my DVD's :huh: can anyone help me out here?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SwiftHawk

SwiftHawk

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Location:C:\Universe\Milky Way\Sol\Terra\Canada\Quebec\Montreal\Home
  • Local time:02:40 PM

Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:45 AM

Hey there,

By saying "Not playing", I'm assuming it has an error message, if so, which one? If you don't have an error message. Check for dust and scatchs on your DVD. You possiable also might want to Aircan your DVD drive and clean it out if it has some age to it.

Cheers,

#3 jam311

jam311
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 PM

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:34 AM

actually my B they don't only not play but the drive won't read them.

#4 SwiftHawk

SwiftHawk

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Location:C:\Universe\Milky Way\Sol\Terra\Canada\Quebec\Montreal\Home
  • Local time:02:40 PM

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:57 PM

Hmm, and the DVD's are perfect? Might be the drive if it's dirty or some reason I can't tell form here. :-P

#5 silver34

silver34

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:40 PM

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:14 PM

hi

suggest checking your connections just to be sure and are drivers upto date (although that should not stop them functioning)

silver34

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users