Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows picture and fax viewer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 smallpaul

smallpaul

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 AM

Posted 04 August 2005 - 01:35 PM

after having been sent an email containing photographs i viewed the images in picture and fax viewer. when scolling forward all sorts of rubbish can be viewed that has never been intentionally saved. the rubbish varies from the churchill insurance dog, visa logo, friends reunited logo, any photo from a profile that has been viewed, all sorts of symbols, arrows, etc.

these have all been viewed by myself on the net at some time but why are they saved ? they are not visible in my pictures.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TEB

TEB

• Banned
  • 449 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 AM

Posted 04 August 2005 - 02:43 PM

Its possible that you got a virus from whomever sent you these pic's

Please download Hijack This

Then run it, click scan now and save logfile........it will run a scan and notepad will pop up with your system details....copy the entire contents of the notepad and post them inside of the Hijack this forum here at BC

Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users