Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error in Event Veiwer/Administrative Events

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 wilcat

wilcat

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 PM

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:35 PM

I have an event in the Event Viewer in the Administrative Events that started at the end of October. I've been having problems with my laptop, and found this while digging for a clue as to what is wrong. It refers to computer MATT. This is my sons computer on my network. We have been networked for years and I've never seen this problem before. He also has an XBox that he uses. This laptop with the error message is wireless if that matters.

I tried to research this but have had no luck. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Event 8003, bowser
The master browser has received a server announcement from the computer MATT that believes that it is the master browser for the domain on transport NetBT_Tcpip_{FA9EB726-8E72-4BDF-89C3-03D06240ABA0}. The master browser is stopping or an election is being forced.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users