Hello and to Bleeping Computer
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
*If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know.
*If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.
*If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.
**If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.
Thanks and again sorry for the delay.
You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the
button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications.
In order to be notified via email when your topic has a reply you need to enable topic notifications. To enable topic notifications you should do the following:
1. Click on the My Controls link at the top of the page to enter your control panel.
2. Scroll down to the Options category in the left hand side menu bar and click on the Email Settings link.
3. Put a checkmark in the checkbox labeled Enable 'Email Notification' by default?.
4. Set the If ticked, choose default type: menu option to Immediate Email Notification to have an email sent immediately when someone replied
The topics you are tracking are shown Here.Because the e-mail notification system is not completely reliable, please check your topic once a day for responses.
----------------------------*-------------------------------We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine.
Please perform the following scan:
- Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
- Notepad will open with the results.
- Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
- Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Kind regards
Information on A/V control HERE