Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thanks guys!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 caffeineisgood

caffeineisgood

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 PM

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:39 PM

Hello,

I have been coming to this site for over a year to get help on various things by reading what people have already posted. I noticed that there is a training program and registered to look more into that. Now, I can't find the link. However, I will take this opportunity to introduce myself and say thanks to everyone that has helped me just by sharing their knowledge with the world.

About me... I got thrown into a computer related job a few years ago and found out that I learned very quickly (partly because I had to). Now I fix computers part time and use this site for much valuable information. If any of you have the link easily ready about the training - having to do with ComboFix. That would be great. Or, I can click around and find it, after the kids are in bed.

Anyways, I am just now introducing myself, but you have all been teaching me new things for over a year. Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:30 PM

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:01 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users