Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected with Trojan Program Packed.Win32.TDSS.Z

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 HiddenSamurai

HiddenSamurai

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 AM

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:40 PM

My OS is Windows Vista Ultimate Edition. Currently all of my browsers are hi-jacked and I consistently get re-directed to advertising websites, some programs fail to work correctly and I just don't know how to get rid of this virus completely. Thus far i've attempted to use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010, Windows Defender, and Super Anti-Spyware. Several of those programs found infections but it is usually the same ones that are re-created later on, they aren't getting to the root of the problem and I have no idea what to do at this point. The most common file found is tdwlsp.dll in my system32 folder. At the moment Kaspersky is stopping something from using svchost.exe to download an install.exe program but it does so every few minutes. I am hoping someone can help me and tell me what to do.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users