Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

start up bar moved

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jacuzzigirl

jacuzzigirl

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 AM

Posted 04 August 2005 - 01:03 AM

My kids got a hold of my computer and now my start taskbar is on the right side of my screen. They also have done something and my icons on my desktop are not transparent anymore I have to go in and assign a color. How can I fix these problems?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 TEB

TEB

• Banned
  • 449 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 AM

Posted 04 August 2005 - 01:28 AM

Simply drag the right sided taskbar to the bottom of the screen. Takes a few tries but youll get it back eventually.

Also once you get it back, right click it and click lock taskbar so the kids cannot move it anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users