Download AdAware SE
Install and Update AdAware SE, then modify the settings like below:-
1. Open Ad-Aware SE Personal and click on the Configuration (The metal gear button).
All of the items mentioned below should be checked (green checkmark). If you cannot check them off, simply skip them.
1. Under "General": Make sure every option is checked.
2. Under "Scanning": Make sure every option except "Skip files larger than:" is checked.
3. Under "Advanced": Make sure everything under "Logfile Detail Level" is checked.
4. Under "Defaults": Click "Read current settings from system"; or enter Default Homepage of "about:blank" and Default searchpage of "http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&ar=iesearch".
5. Under "Tweak":
* Scanning Engine: Unload recognized processes & modules during scan, Run scan as background process (Low priority), Scan registry for all users instead of current user only.
* Cleaning Engine: Make sure every option is checked except for "Disable manual quarantine if auto-quarantine is selected".
* Safety Settings: Check item "Reanalyze results after scanning before displaying results lists".
* Log Files: Make sure every option is checked.
* User Interface: Check items "Use gridlines in results lists" and "Show detail tooltips in results lists".
* Misc Settings: Disable the option "Play sound at scan completion if scan locates critical objects".
2. Now you will click Proceed.
3. When you scan, click Scan now on the left side or press Start.
4. Next, select the option "Use custom scanning options" and make sure "Search for negligible risk entries" is checked.
5. Press Next to begin scanning.
FIX EVERYTHING that it finds.