Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

no response

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ptts17

ptts17

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:02 PM

Posted 02 November 2009 - 06:54 AM

S.O.S Hi lads and lassies I am here on behalf of my grand son and his compu problem! first of all he is running a tiny went to do a reload and thats as far as it goes he doesn't no where he went wrong .he did not get as far as reloading ,his screen went blank/black when he shuts down it start's up black and nothing each time there is no white arrow nothing, I have tried the reload disk for him but no response of any kind! MAY DAY MAY DAY BLACKHAWK DOWN! CHEERS .aLL HELP GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED!
J.F.PITTS

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 PM

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:36 AM

First check if the computer hardware is working okay. Check all power and data cables are okay. How many beeps do you hear from the PC speaker when you turn it on? Do you see POST (power on self test) screen (you see BIOS and hardware information in it) when you turn it on? Does monitor go blank after the POST screen?
Also please post the model and make of your grandson's computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users