Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ats58

ats58

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 03 August 2005 - 06:57 PM

Hi. I'm new here. Found this site from just a web search. I'm the first to admit that they wrote computers for dummies for me! I think I learn more from my 15yr old son....I'm hoping to get some help now and then, sometimes it's a simple question but I just don't know any computer savvy people (yet!) Please bear with me while I figure out how this site works...I've never been in a chat room either, so I have no idea how this works...I can't believe I'm a college graduate but all this computer stuff is like Greek to me...thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 unrepper

unrepper

• Members
  • 205 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2005 - 08:04 PM

welcome, help is just a post away. be sure to browse the tutorials area.
Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:35 PM

Well at least you made your very first post, so that was a good step. You will find the members very friendly, and more than willing to help Dad know at least as much as his son.

Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2005 - 09:40 AM

:thumbsup: to BC! ats58.
You've come to the right place to ask anything about computers.

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users